The Geraldton Amateur Basketball Association is seeking Applications for the Regional Development Officer position based in Geraldton, Western Australia.
This position will be responsible for all development aspects of the Geraldton Amateur Basketball Association.
• Extensive understanding of basketball
• Refined Interpersonal Skills and an approachable manner
• Sound Communication Skills
• Demonstrated ability to plan work programs, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Prepared to work as an integral part of a professional and dedicated team.
• Currently actively involved in Basketball coaching activities
• Level 2 NCAS Accreditation.
Please click here for the full Job Description.
Confidential applications may be made in word format and sent to email@example.com or marked ‘Confidential’ to Basketball Administrator, GABA, PO Box 5079 Geraldton, 6530.
If you require more information, please call (08) 9964 5255.
Friday 10th August 2018.